Friday, May 23, 2008

blog #1....already flailing in cyber space

so... I'm trying to get a handle on this "blogging" layout page.
I wanted to upload a vid of my daughter but obviously this site considers Safari to be of the Amish persuasion of browsers......so!  I will wait and see if booting Firefox helps my situation.
I'm feeling really rebellious today so i am remiss in doing this.  I've tried Firefox before and my computer apparently is also Amish and doesn't enjoy the new-fangled technology, I'm guessing ;-)
I shall return.....cute video in hand in my next blog.....a blog named after my favorite comedian's second,  wonderful album entitled....#2....  picture of a toilet in the background...smashing idea.  (Henry Philips.....unsung, yet in tune, comic hero)

1 comment:

cwalkman said...

Ya know... as a fellow blogger, I have always felt that if someone (especially a friend) takes the time and effort to blog AND blog about something important, that it deserves to be read and commented on. And most especially, if that friend chose the day of my birth to start an adventure (totally unintentional but still... a most auspicious day. I was 45 on May 23, 2008 and it was a very good year).

I know you haven't posted in awhile... perhaps like me, due to time constraints and a feeling that no one was listening anyway. But, I'm gonna flit around on occasion, like a little bee... pollinating your blog posts because they damn well deserve it. You need do nothing in return, you already wrote some sweet and cool stuff and posted some lovely vids of Princess Sophia!

I know that facebook is much more satisfying in terms of getting responses out of friends (that's one of the reasons that I gave up on my blog) but I like being a friend who is known for paying attention and so, when I read your blog, I decided to make sure you know that I am reading it and enjoying it...

"The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them." ~ Ralph Nichols

As a friend, I'm simply saying, "Howdy! Nice blog Suz! Sorry this is over 2 years late but I'm listening now..." Cleg... ya know the guy who used to be your "heaviest" fan... Now, I'm just the biggest one. 8-D